Please visit Coronavirus (COVID-19) GCC Response Information for details on current operations.
Incorporating both school and work-based instruction in a comprehensive and non-repetitive curriculum, Career Pathways students complete rigorous coursework within an applied framework that enhances their ability to constructively relate school activities to future college and workforce requirements.
Programs supported by Career Pathways include:
- Tech Wars Competition
- Virtual Business
Career Pathways serves secondary and post-secondary faculty and staff by:
- providing staff development opportunities
- working cooperatively with area businesses and organizations including the the Business Education Alliances/Councils
Career Pathways serves students by:
- providing career aptitude assessments/inventories
- providing opportunities for job shadowing and internships
- providing opportunities to earn college credit at a greatly reduced cost while completing secondary school
For more information about Career Pathways contact:
Career Pathways and ACE Specialist
Phone: (585) 343-0055 Ext. 6316
Fax (585) 345-6881