Educational Opportunity Program (EOP)
The Educational Opportunity Program (EOP) provides academic and financial support for students to guide them through the rigors of their college experience. Students in the program will experience:
- Educational and career development workshops
- Individual and academic counseling
- Free and unlimited tutoring services
- Financial assistance and advisement
To be eligible for admission to EOP, a student must be:
- A New York State resident for 12 months prior to enrollment
- Qualify as financially disadvantaged (See table below)
- Be a first-time, full-time student (no prior college)
- Have a high school degree with an average between 70-83 percent, or G.E.D.
(including head of household)
|Total Annual Income
In 2015 Calendar Year
*Plus $7,696 for each additional family member in excess of eight.
How to Apply
Due to funding constraints and demand, GCC is limited to capping EOP enrollment to 100 students on a first come, first serve basis. Please fill out GCC’s application for admission and check the appropriate box to indicate your interest in EOP. To find out more about the application process, please contact one of the EOP counselors.