- GCC Help Desk (1-866-614-5004 Toll Free)
- Library Account Information
- GCC's Online Learning website
- Open SUNY Help Desk
- Wireless Information
- How to Save a File Using Google Drive
- Tips from Computer Services:
Computer Use Policies:
- Microsoft 365 - free for GCC students and employees
Library workstations, both pc and laptop, in the Batavia Campus library provide access to the Internet, Microsoft Office software, and other educational software. A variety of printing and downloading options are available at these workstations.
Laptops and other portable computing devices can connect to the GCC wireless network.
Generally, library workstations are available on a first-come, first-served basis. At busy times, however, the following academic use priorities are applied so as to ensure students' fair access to resources:
- GCC students have priority at all library workstations.
- The primary purpose of all library workstations is for academic research and coursework.
- Non-researchers may be asked to yield a workstation to users with academic research needs.
Computers are also available in the Student Resource Center Lab (T207) in the Conable Technology Building (Batavia campus), and at each Campus Center.