The Testing Center is available for:
- Online course testing
- Placement testing
- Remote Placement Testing
- Make-up testing
- Accommodated testing
Testing Center Rules and Requirements
- Photo ID is required for all tests.
- Scratch paper is provided and must be turned in with your test.
- No earphones may be worn in the testing area.
- During final exam week and registration periods, students may have to wait for available seating.
- Cell phones need to be turned into the Testing Associate during the test.
- No children are allowed in the testing area.
- No drinks, food, children or visitors allowed in the Testing Area.
- Students cannot have their hoods up during a test.
- No jackets or hats are to be worn while taking a test.
Batavia Campus Hours
Monday: 9:00am - 4:00pm
Tuesday: 9:00am - 7:30pm
Wednesday: 9:00am - 7:30pm
Thursday: 9:00am - 7:30pm
Friday: 9:00am - 4:00pm
Saturday: 9:00am - Noon
Testing hours are subject to change during holidays and summer. Students are encouraged to call (585) 343-0055 x6354 before testing. Please allow enough time to complete the test before the scheduled closing time.
Campus Center Test Proctoring Hours
We recommend that you check with the Campus Center for testing hours before arrival.
Wednesday: 12:00pm – 4:00pm
Thursday: 11:00am – 3:00pm
Wednesday: 12:30pm – 3:30pm
Thursday: 2:30pm – 5:30pm
Tuesday: 10:00am – 1:00pm
Tuesday: 12:30pm – 3:30pm
Thursday: 12:30pm – 3:30pm
Tuesday: 9:00am – 1:00pm
Thursday: 9:00am – 1:00pm
Wednesday: 2:30pm – 5:30pm
Friday: 9:00am – 12:00pm