Please visit Coronavirus (COVID-19) GCC Response Information for details on current operations. Learn how students can verify their vaccination status.
The Testing Center is available for:
- Students with Accommodations for Academic Exams
- Placement testing
*All our services are by appointment only.
Testing Center Rules and Requirements
- For your protection, photo ID is required for all tests. If you do not have a government ID, here are the ways you can get one to take the Accuplacer test:
- Scratch paper is provided and must be turned in with your test.
- No earphones may be worn in the testing area.
- Cell phones need to be turned in to the Testing Associate during the test.
- All personal belongings must be placed in the lockers before entering the testing room.
- No children or visitors are allowed in the testing area.
- No drinks or food allowed in the Testing Area.
- Students cannot have their hoods up during a test.
- No jackets or hats are to be worn while taking a test.
Batavia Campus Hours
Testing hours are subject to change during holidays and summer. Students are encouraged to call (585) 343-0055 x6354 or email firstname.lastname@example.org before testing. Please allow enough time to complete the test before the scheduled closing time.
*Our center is equipped with 3 surveillance cameras. Testers are monitored throughout the test.