Please visit Coronavirus (COVID-19) GCC Response Information for details on current operations. Learn how students can verify their vaccination status.
How to Get Started
Our online courses are accessed by students from around the world. Many are earning a degree while others are non-matriculated students increasing their employability or transfering GCC course credit to another college.
To find out if Online courses are right for you, take the Readiness Assessment.
To register for an Online course:
- Apply to GCC or fill out a registration form
- Confirmation: a notice will be emailed to you with registration instructions and/or registration status (myGCC UserID will be in email)
- Register for Classes in myGCC
- Plan Out Your Finances
- After receiving GCC account info, check your GCC Email Account.
- Once you have successfully registered for your online courses in myGCC, Computer Services will establish your student email account based on your myGCC User ID.
- Order your Textbooks
- Access your courses online in myGCC