Please visit Coronavirus (COVID-19) GCC Response Information for details on current operations.

Online Learning Complaint Procedures for Students Residing Outside of New York State

Genesee Community College desires to resolve student grievances, complaints and concerns in an expeditious, fair and amicable manner. Students residing outside of the State of New York while attending GCC who desire to resolve a grievance should follow the College's student grievance procedure in the Student Handbook.

However, if an issue cannot be resolved internally, you may file a complaint with your State. The Student Grievance Contact Information for Individual States provides phone numbers, emails and/or links to state education agencies. Genesee Community College is accredited by the Middle States Commission on Higher Education, which has also provided guidance on complaint procedures

This statement is in compliance with U. S. Department of Education's Program Integrity Regulations related to State Authorization.