Please visit Coronavirus (COVID-19) GCC Response Information for details on current operations.
Institutional Research and Planning
Welcome to Genesee's Institutional Research and Planning office website. Our goal is to provide a place for students, faculty, staff and visitors to get the statistics they need about Genesee Community College, quickly and easily. See IRP's Statement of Purpose.
Publicly Accessible Content
- Genesee Strategic Intelligence (GSI) Dashboard.
- The Consumer Information Statistics tab includes charts and tables displaying Fall Enrollment information disaggregated by several variables and links to reports on Student Enrollment (Factbook-Enrollments) and Student Outcomes (Factbook-Outcomes) dashboards. The Factbook dashboards can be disaggregated by user-selected variables including age, gender, student type, race/ethnicity, receipt of Pell grants, and more.
- The Consumer Information Links tab includes links to College Navigator, current IPEDS, and more.
College Accessible Content (must be logged into myGCC)
Please note: Links to data and resources are available to GCC employees from within myGCC in the Institutional Effectiveness section (top level tab). You will be required to authenticate using your GCC user ID and password.
- Link to GSI (for internal users) login (Similar to public-access GSI but provides more detail)
- Link to Argos login
- Link to SUNY BI Dashboards login
*** If you have problems accessing the secure area in myGCC - please contact the GCC Help Desk for assistance at 866-614-5004 (toll free, 24x7) or from a campus phone extension 6227, or by e-mail at: HelpDesk@genesee.edu