Institutional Research and Assessment
Welcome to Genesee's Institutional Research and Assessment office website. Our goal is to provide a place for students, faculty, staff and visitors to get the statistics they need about Genesee Community College, quickly and easily.
- Genesee Strategic Intelligence (GSI) Dashboard. GSI provides reports on Student Enrollment and Student Outcomes disaggregated by user-selected variables including age, gender, student type, race/ethnicity, receipt of Pell grants, and more.
- Additional IR Reports. Includes FTE Reports, Employment and Transfer Reports, High School Yield Reports, and more...
- IPEDS Data Feedback Reports
- Student Opinion Survey
- How to Find GCC’s Course SLO (CSLO) Assessment Submission Tool, Repository, and related Materials
- How to find additional GCC Academic Assessment Resources
College Accessible Content (must be logged into myGCC)
- Links to assessment materials, data and resources are available to GCC employees from within myGCC (you will be required to authenticate using your GCC user ID and password).
- Link to Campus Labs login
- Link to GSI (for internal users) login
- Link to Argos login
- Link to SUNY BI Dashboards login
*** If you have problems accessing the secure area in myGCC - please contact the GCC Help Desk for assistance at 866-614-5004 (toll free, 24x7) or from a campus phone extension 6227, or by e-mail at: HelpDesk@genesee.edu