Friday, September 20
Cougar Crawl - 5pm
- Through downtown Batavia, stops include:
- Ken’s Charcoal Pits
- The YNGODESS Shop
- Valle Jewelers
- Pollyanna & Dot
- T-Shirts, Etc.
- T.F. Browns
- O’Lacey’s Irish Pub
- Go Art!
- Center Street Smoke House
- Eli Fish Brewing Co. Corn Hole Competition, signature GCC beer, appetizers and DJ until 10 p.m.
- Limited tickets at the door
- Register here!
Saturday, September 21
- Craft & Vendor Market - 10am - 3pm (Richard C. Call Arena)
- Family Fun, Children's Activities - 11am - 1pm (Richard C. Call Arena)
- Chiavetta's Chicken BBQ - 12:00 Noon until gone.
- 10th Annual Car/Bike Cruise - 12pm - 4pm (Parking lot by Richard C. Call Arena)
- Art Gallery Exhibit - 12pm - 3pm (Roz Steiner Art Gallery)
- Alumni Co-ed Soccer Game - 7:00pm (Turf Field). Register here
- GCC Men’s Baseball Game
- Alumni Bonfire - 8pm
Sunday, September 22
- 1st Annual Walk/Run 5K 9:00 a.m.