Please visit Coronavirus (COVID-19) GCC Response Information for details on current operations.
Honorary Chair - Gina Giese '91
Gina G. Giese '91, VP of Retail Regional Manager of M&T Bank has agreed to be our tournament Honorary Chair.
Now is the time to sign up or sponsor GCC’s Sixth Annual Cougar Classic Scholarship Scramble! – A fun and fantastic means of supporting and celebrating GCC’s positive impact on our community and raising money for student scholarships.
Monday, July 19, 2021
Location: Stafford County Club
Registration - 11:00am
Shotgun Start - 12:30pm
Registration for each participant includes:
- 18 holes w/cart at Stafford Country Club
- All beverages (Beer & Non-alcoholic)
- Lunch during registration (Hotdogs & Beverages)
- Gift Bag (Golf Towel, Tees, Ball Marker and other surprises)
- Dinner (Cash Bar)
- Opportunity to enter 50/50 raffle and other great prize raffles
- The great satisfaction of contributing to GCC Student Scholarships!
Cougar Classic Sponsorship Opportunities
For questions and full descriptions of each level of sponsorship, please contact: Jennifer Wakefield, Assistant Director of Alumni Affairs. Phone: 585-343-0055 x6265 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Printing: banners, signs, invitations
- Mailing invitations
- “Swag” – imprinted items: T’s, towels, gloves, gift bag items,
- Silent auction gifts and baskets
- Other- Tell us how you’d like to help