Apply to GCC
Seeking a Degree
- If you're planning on earning your degree and graduating from GCC.
- For both Full or Part-time students.
Not Seeking a Degree
- If you just want to take some classes without earning your degree at GCC.
(If you are concurrently enrolled at a SUNY school, visit our Cross Registration page for details on how to register.)
- For Part-time students only.
International Students Seeking a Degree
- International Students wishing to come to GCC on an F-1 Visa and obtain a degree.
International Students Not Seeking a Degree
- International Students in the United States or abroad wishing to take a GCC course.
Genesee Promise Plus (GPP)
- 2019 High school Graduate?
- 2019 G.E.D. Recipient?
- New Adult College Student?
Check out the Genesee Promise Plus scholarship program.
Additional Application-Related Downloads
- High School Diploma Response- needed to complete the application process
- Housing Application - if you want to live on-campus
Other Ways to Apply
- Download an application
- Application for Admission (Full & Part-Time Students)
- Call 1-866-CALL-GCC (1-866-225-5422) to request an application be sent to you by mail