Please visit Coronavirus (COVID-19) GCC Response Information for details on current operations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I access my First Day course materials?
- All First Day course materials can be accessed through Blackboard starting on the first day of class. No additional access codes are needed!
- How do students purchase if they Opt-Out?
- If students Opt-Out, they can purchase the product at the national price in the bookstore or elsewhere or request their preferred version as a special order.
- What if a student wants a print version of the required text, and not digital only?
- The price & availability of print options will vary based on the materials. Please refer to the course material listing on the bookstore website or contact the bookstore directly for more information.
- How will the school know who Opted-Out? How does refunding the students for the charge work?
- The bookstore will work closely with the Student Accounts office on this. Fees will be removed from the student’s account within 48 hours of the Opt-Out Date. It is not posted instantaneously, but we assure you that the refund will post to their student account.
- What if a student wants to Opt-Out after the Opt-Out Date?
- Students cannot Opt-Out after the Opt-Out Date has passed. Students who drop the course are automatically Opted-Out.
- What if students have questions or trouble accessing?
- All students in First Day should contact Bookstore Customer Care at 1-844-932-6657 firstname.lastname@example.org for technical assistance.