Please visit Coronavirus (COVID-19) GCC Response Information for details on current operations.
Did You Know?
- More than 80 homeschooled students attend GCC each semester.
- Two homeschooled students were recently selected to be recipients of the President’s Scholarship Award offering two years of tuition-free education at Genesee Community College provided they continue to meet and maintain eligibility requirements.
- Some homeschooled students start classes through Genesee’s ACE program and earn College credit when they are just 16 years old!
- The most commonly enrolled programs for homeschooled young adults are General Studies, Nursing, Digital Art and Business.
- Most homeschooled students transfer to a four-year college or university to earn their Bachelor’s or higher degree.
- Genesee has transfer agreements with colleges and universities across the United States including both articulation agreements and joint admission agreements. Advisors in Genesee’s Career and Transfer Center are happy to provide further information.