Please visit Coronavirus (COVID-19) GCC Response Information for details on current operations.
Although it is not required, you are encouraged to attend a PTA information session to learn more about the program. If you are interested in attending an information session, please contact us (585) 343-0055 Ext. 6402.
Please bring a copy of your college transcripts to the information session.
For a complete list of requirements to apply for the Physical Therapist Assistant program, please see our Admissions Procedure.
Shadow a Student taking PTA classes: Contact Peggy Kerr at firstname.lastname@example.org if you’d like to visit us and sit in on classes for a full or half a day on a Friday. Arrangements for this opportunity will be set up through email correspondence.
- Admissions Requirements for High School Students.
- Admissions Requirements for MCC Transfer Students.
- Admissions Requirements for FLCC Transfer Students.
- WHEN: See individual sessions for date and time.
- WHERE: PTA Lab (Room A208, on the second floor above GCC Bookstore)
- SIGN-UP: Contact PTA program at 585-343-0055 x6402 to register
- HOW TO PREPARE: Review the PTA Program Page and information packet (request an information packet by calling the PTA department or emailing email@example.com) and bring a copy of your college transcripts.