Please visit Coronavirus (COVID-19) GCC Response Information for details on current operations.
Genesee Promise Plus (GPP)
Following the philosophy introduced by GCC's Board of Trustees in 2008, Genesee Promise Plus (GPP) aims to remove any financial barriers to higher education for the citizens in Genesee, Livingston, Orleans and Wyoming counties.
Below is more information on the courses being offered this Summer at our many locations:
- Full List of courses being offered this Summer for all locations
- Full Summer Session and Summer Session 1: June 19, 2020
- Summer Session 2: July 24, 2020
Genesee Community College offers three distinct divisions of Genesee Promise Plus, all featuring excellent scholarship opportunities for students to take classes at GCC this summer. GPP offers new adult college students the opportunity to enroll in one summer course at GCC. Seniors (soon-to-be graduates) and Juniors (or rising Seniors) may enroll in up to two summer courses at GCC.
Genesee Promise Plus (GPP) For:
- Juniors in High School / Homeschool Students
- Seniors Graduating High School
- New Adult College Students
Summer 2020 Start/End Dates:
- Full Summer Session - May 26 - August 7, 2020
- Summer Session 1 (First 5 Weeks) May 26 - June 26, 2020
- Summer Session 2 (Second 5 Weeks) July 6 - August 7, 2020