Board of Directors Committees
Robert J. Bennett, Distinguished Representative
- Identifies the needs and interests of College alumni.
- Plans alumni programs and activities.
- Plans alumni fund raising initiatives.
Fund Development Committee
Robert L. Boyce, Chair
- Plans and oversees Foundation fund raising activities.
- Sets campaign goals.
- Identifies and enlists volunteer fund raising leadership.
Finance & Audit Committee
Brian Daviau, Chair and Treasurer
- Prepares and monitors the annual budget.
- Oversees the annual audit.
- Reviews and approves professional contracts.
- Monitors short- and long-term investments.
Board Development Committee
Roger F. Christiano, Chair
- Identifies prospective members of the Board of Directors.
- Nominates officers and directors.
- Orients new board and committee members to the Foundation's work.
Susan J. Blanchard, Chair
- Reviews and recommends grant requests and fund opportunities.
- Monitors grant allocations.
- Reports grant information and news to donors.
- Recognizes donors for their support.
Risk Management Committee
Mary C. Raymond, Chair
- Analyzes risk and oversees risk management policies.
- Evaluates new programs and activities.
Strategic Planning Committee
John Dwyer, Chair
- Sets and reviews foundation goals and progress.
Genesee Community College Foundation Housing Services, Inc.
Norbert J. Fuest, President
- Not-for-profit affiliate corporation of the Foundation.
- It holds and manages real estate on behalf of the Foundation and the College.
- Currently holds title to College Village, a student housing project, and oversees the financing and management of College Village.