Take a Class at Arcade!
We offer a broad range of credit classes to help you get your degree, and non-credit classes to enrich your life!
A student-focused, center for higher education and workforce development nestled in the tri-county area, our supportive faculty and staff members make the Arcade Campus Center feel like a home away from home for students and community members. One of two Campus Centers in Wyoming County, the Arcade Campus Center includes:
- Convenient hours of operation at a location close to home
- Complimentary parking
- State-of-the-art instructional technology in all learning spaces (including two computer labs, a science lab, and an art studio)
- Face-to-face courses offered during the fall, spring, and summer semesters
- A series of non-credit, community development program offerings
- Genesee Promise Plus: Summer Full Tuition Scholarships opportunities for Juniors in High School/Homeschool Students, Seniors Graduating High School, and New Adult College Students
- Walk-in professional and peer-to-peer academic support for all courses (face-to-face, hybrid, and online)
- Student activities- student leadership, employment, and community service opportunities
- Adult Education Opportunity Center (AEOC) appointments available on-site (Enrollment Assistance, Financial Aid Counseling, Career Exploration, Academic Assistance)
- A food pantry
- Department of Labor appointments available on-site
- New York State of Health Navigator appointments available on-site
GCC first offered classes in Arcade in the 1980's; subsequently opening the Arcade Campus Center in 1994.
- GCC Names Dr. Thomas C. Priester Associate Dean of Wyoming County Campus Centers
- Financial Aid Completion Night in Allegany County
- GCC’S Karen Flack to Highlight Perry Chalk Art Festival
- 2017 Holland Tuesday Painters Fifty Shades of Paints Art Show Coming to GCC Arcade
- First Annual Cougar Classic Scheduled for July 25th at Stafford CC
Testing & Tutoring
GCC provides placement testing for all students to help identify appropriate courses. Testing for online courses, special needs testing, and some make-up testing are provided by the CAP Testing Center.
Every semester, professional and peer tutors provide GCC students with hundreds of hours of tutoring. Tutoring is provided free of charge. Students seeking tutoring should contact us for assistance.
Dr. Thomas C. Priester
Campus Center Associate
Campus Center Associate