Take a Class at Albion!
We offer a broad range of credit classes to help you get your degree, and non-credit classes to enrich your life!
GCC opened the Albion Campus Center in 1990 as the College’s first campus center.
The Albion Campus Center provides multiple resources, including:
- Two computer labs
- Six high-tech SMART classrooms
- An art room
- Video conferencing
- A quiet study lab
- A student lounge
- Outdoor patio
The Albion faculty, staff, tutors, and lab assistants serve hundreds of students per semester in a variety of courses, which also include College Today classes for high schoolers to earn college credit. These courses have a discounted tuition, a third of the regular rate.
The Albion Campus Center also offers 5-hour Driver Pre-Licensing and Defensive Driving courses, and the NYS Impaired Driving Program.
This Campus Center is one of two located within Orleans County. Take a quick video tour of Orleans County below, compliments of Orleans County Tourism, I LOVE NY and many members of the local community!
- GCC Solicits Nominations for Sixth Annual Orleans County Heritage Heroes Awards
- Instructor and Student of the Fall Semester Recognized at GCC’s Albion and Medina Campus Centers
- GCC Medina Student Awarded $2,500 Scholarship
- GCC History Students Third Annual Heritage Festival
- Orleans County Announces Instructors and Students of the Spring 2018 Semester at GCC
Testing & Tutoring
GCC provides placement testing for all students to help identify appropriate courses. Testing for online courses, special needs testing, and some make-up testing are provided by the CAP Testing Center.
Every semester, professional and peer tutors provide GCC students with hundreds of hours of tutoring. Tutoring is provided free of charge. Students seeking tutoring should contact us for assistance.
Director of Operations
Campus Center Associate/Advisor