In addition to the main campus in Batavia, you will also have access to GCC's outstanding services and award-winning faculty at six convenient locations.
The Campus Centers are open from early morning through the evening, and are connected to resources such as the Alfred C. O'Connell Library, Student Services offices, Language Lab, and the dedicated faculty and staff throughout GCC.
Attend courses at the campus center closest to your home or workplace, or "mix and match" courses at different locations to meet your personal needs and schedule!
Campus Center Conveniences
- Affordable - about 80% of our students receive aid
- One-stop service with an easy application process
- Variety of classes - day, night or online
- Small class sizes
- Meet new friends from your community
- High-tech wireless classrooms & labs with computer support.
- Ease of transferring to Bachelor's program
- Personalized academic advising
- Free tutoring and testing assistance
Campus Centers are also community resources for businesses and organizations to conduct meetings and/or employee training. Contact your local campus center for more information about hosting your corporate development events and gatherings.