You must answer all questions to proceed to our catalog.
Genesee will accept website registrations for students seeking a Micro-Credential according to the following guidelines:
- You may register for credit courses.
- Course registration creates a financial obligation to Genesee Community College.
- You must have a valid Certificate of Residence already on file or submit one to the GCC Business Office. Failure of NYS residents to submit a certificate and/or application by the due date will result in a doubling of your tuition.
- If you are a current student and already registered, complete the "Add a Micro-Credential to Your Major" form.
- If you are a current student and not already registered you can use your MyGCC username & password to register after filling out the information on the following pages.
- If you have ever been a GCC student you will need your Username and Password to continue. If you do not have this information, contact the GCC Help Desk 24-7 Central Call Center at 1-866-614-5004, press 1, and speak with a representative (or stop by room T207 during normal business hours).