Please visit Coronavirus (COVID-19) GCC Response Information for details on current operations. Learn how students can verify their vaccination status.
Coronavirus (COVID-19) GCC Response Information
GCC’s Batavia campus is open for employees, students, and visitors. The Richard C. Call Arena is open for employees and students. Visit GCC’s campus center websites for their specific hours of operation.
- We are currently following CDC guidelines and regulations.
- All are welcomed to wear a mask or face covering, but those who are fully vaccinated are not required to do so. Face coverings are required in classrooms regardless of vaccination status.
- All buildings and services are open. Please check designated webpages for specific hours.
All students who are taking courses in-person or having any on-campus presence must be vaccinated.
Additional Resources for Consideration:
- Vaccine Information and Frequently Asked Questions
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) page at the Centers for Disease Control (CDC)
- SUNY Health Alert – Novel Coronavirus