Computerized Drafting and Design
Drafting is a major communication medium among designers and engineers. Drafters prepare drawings to communicate ideas and instructions for others to follow in the fabrication of products and projects. As a drafting professional, you will add value to the design and fabrication process and enhance the quality of an end project, part, or system.
Did you Know?
- GCC's Nursing program has an NCLEX pass rate that is higher than both the New York State and National averages.
- We have an Advanced Placement program for LPN to RN students Currently licensed LPNs who qualify for the program can complete the nursing requirement in 2 semesters.
- Our two-year Nursing program prepares you to pass the national RN licensing examination.
- We offer clinical experiences in Genesee, Livingston, Orleans, Wyoming, Erie and Monroe counties.
- We incorporate technology in the Nursing program, with the use of PDAs, patient simulator mannequins, and hybrid classes.
- Our Nursing classes are all offered in a combination classroom and online format.
- Our Nursing program has a state-of-the-art facility in the Med-Tech Park across from the Batavia campus.