Please visit Coronavirus (COVID-19) GCC Response Information for details on current operations.
Computer repair technicians set up, maintain, and repair stand alone and networked personal computers. This includes businesses, ATM machines, and office machines. Repairers often do their work on-site, traveling to customer locations for large or stationary machines.
Did you know that the Computer Repair program can be completed online?
- Computer Repair CERT (100% can be completed online)
Visit our Office of Online Learning for more information!
At GCC, you can complete the program in one year of full time study. In addition, your course work can be applied to earning an A.A.S. degree in GCC's Computer Systems and Network Technology.
After getting your GCC degree, some occupations you may consider are:
- Computer Programmers
- Electrical Engineering Technicians
- Electronics Engineering Technicians
- Manufacturing Production Technicians
- Software Developers, Applications
- Software Developers, Systems Software