Genesee Course Listing
Official Course Information
Please select a Course Section from the list below or search for a class by Course Title.
Business Administration Courses:
BUS110 - Personal Money Management
Catalog Description: Equips students with hands-on, lifelong skills including creating a financial plan for personal goals, avoiding credit trouble, saving money on everyday and major purchases (auto, homes, etc.), investing in stocks, bonds and mutual funds.
Lecture: 3 hrs.
Course Learning Outcomes (CLOs):
Upon the successful completion of this course, a student will be able to:
1. Develop a personal financial plan.
2. Complete a comparative shopping study.
3. Explain the decision-making process for large purchases.
4. Explain issues encompassing personal credit or borrowing.
5. Analyze stock performance.
6. Prepare a personal income tax form.
Effective Term: Fall 2019