Policies and Procedures
The following are a sampling of Genesee Community College's policies and procedures regarding campus closings, class cancellation, smoking and parking. Student and employee policies can be found within Genesis.
- Canceling Classes or Closing the College in case of Emergency or Inclement Weather - Check main web page for College closings. http://www.genesee.edu/gcc/closing
- Smoking - Smoking will be permitted only outside of College buildings in designated areas.
- SUNY NY Alert 165 KB - A web based portal that provides a mechanism for college officials to send emergency and safety information and protective action messages to the College community.
- Parking 56 KB - Parking is free, however, all students, faculty, and staff must obtain a parking sticker at the campus safety office.
- Policy for the Admission of an ex-offender - Genesee Community College reserves the right to interview all potential students who have been convicted of a felony or disciplinarily dismissed from another institution. Please read the policy and contact the nearest GCC location for more information on how to proceed with your application.