Visit our Student How-To Page for video tutorials on Purple Briefcase.
|Location||Darien Center, NY|
|Rate / Salary||$8.00 / hr|
|Status||Summer: Full time, Part time|
Qualifications- Open availability is a plus as we are open weekends and holidays.
- Background checks will be required.
SkillsAbility to work in a fast paced environment. Able to work independently. Customer service skills. Excellent communication skills. Excellent people skills.
DescriptionLooking for someone interested in filling the seasonal position of Arcade's Attendant.
- Applicant must be willing to be part of a winning team.
- Applicant will be responsible for serving games in an arcade and park environment as our Arcades are located inside Darien Lake Theme Park.
- Applicant will be responsible for cleaning, maintenance, stocking, as well as tending to service issues and requirements of arcade games.
- Applicant will also be responsible to meet and exceed expectations in regards to the customer service of our patrons.
- Applicants should be prepared to be standing for long periods of time and may encounter outside weather conditions at times.
How to ApplyCall for an appointment: Elaut USA, Attn: Christina Van Son (585) 813-2135. E-Mail Resume and Cover Letter to Elaut USA, Attn: Christina Van Son at email@example.com. Please reply with your interest in this position and make sure to include contact information.
Return to Job Listings »