Visit our Student How-To Page for video tutorials on Purple Briefcase.
Administrative Assistant / Paralegal
|Employer||David D. DiMatteo|
|Location||Warsaw, New York|
|Hours||Monday - Friday 8:30 am - 5:30 pm|
|Rate / Salary||Commensurate with experience|
Qualifications- Ability to manage priorities and handle multiple concurrent tasks.
- Attention to details and performs with a consistent high quality.
- Strong organizational and written/verbal communications skills are essential.
- Be flexible, willing to jump in when needed. Works well independently and in a team environment.
- Great opportunity to gain experience in different areas of a law practice.
- Solid computer skills, experience with Microsoft Office Suite. Dictation and shorthand would be a plus.
- Office experience preferred.
- Associates/BA degree or Paralegal experience helpful but not required.
SkillsAbility to handle confidential material. Ability to work in a fast paced environment. Able to work independently. Computer skills. Customer service skills. Detail oriented. Excellent communication skills. Excellent people skills. PC experience. Strong organizational skills.
DescriptionWarsaw NY law firm looking to add a full time Administrative Assistant. Dynamic environment that would be great for someone looking to learn and expand their experience.
•Editing legal documents/Drafting correspondence
•Maintaining client files / billing
•Perform legal research
•Handle client calls
•Benefits include 401K, Paid Time Off, Paid Holidays; some have benefits have eligibility or tenure of service requirements.
•Position available to start immediately. Will consider a student if available to work part time with plan to convert to full time following graduation.
How to ApplyCall for an appointment: Tara Longhini, (585) 786-2110. E-Mail Resume and Cover Letter to Tara Longhini at email@example.com. Send Resume and Cover Letter to David D. DiMatteo, Attn: Tara Longhini, 87 North Main Street; PO Box 190, Warsaw, New York 14569. Fax Resume and Cover Letter to Tara Longhini - David D. DiMatteo, (585) 786-0126. Stop in and fill out an application for Tara Longhini - David D. DiMatteo, at 87 North Main Street, Warsaw, New York 14569.
Return to Job Listings »