Visit our Student How-To Page for video tutorials on Purple Briefcase.
Mental Health Clinician
|Employer||Catholic Family Center|
|Rate / Salary||not listed|
QualificationsMaster’s in Social Work and a LCSW are required. Experience with developing groups, Dialectical Behavioral and other modalities of therapy are a plus.
DescriptionCatholic Family Center is greater Rochester’s largest provider of comprehensive family services. Each year we assist thousands of our neighbors, relative and friends as they work to remain or become healthy, productive, participating members of our community. We serve all people regardless of religion, race, ethnicity, age ability or gender. Our programs work together to address the many issues of human need across all stages of life.
Overview: Provide mental health treatment at the lowest level of intervention while allowing the patient the highest quality of life.
Duties & Responsibilities
• Documents assessment data obtained from interviews and observations of the patient.
• Formulates a comprehensive treatment plan integrating initial assessment data that is
appropriate to the chronological and developmental mental age of patients.
• Engages in therapeutic relationships that focus on patient's needs and provides a structured
process for patient to reach the objectives outlined in the treatment plan.
• Revises interventions based on patient's response.
• Documents all treatment contacts accurately and in accordance with BHN policy.
• Collaborates and communicates with primary care providers and multidisciplinary team as
appropriate and discusses contacts in patient's record.
• Evaluates treatment plan in accordance with policy and revises treatment plan based on most
current assessment data.
How to ApplyTo apply for this position please e-mail your resume to email@example.com
Return to Job Listings »