|Employer||Catholic Family Center|
|Rate / Salary||not listed|
QualificationsBachelors degree in Social Work preferred and two years of Human Service experience strongly
preferred. The qualified candidate will be proficient with MS Office products and have exceptional communication skills.
DescriptionCatholic Family Center is greater Rochester’s largest provider of comprehensive family services. Each year we assist thousands of our neighbors, relative and friends as they work to remain or become healthy, productive, participating members of our community. We serve all people regardless of religion, race, ethnicity, age ability or gender. Our programs work together to address the many issues of human need across all stages of life.
Overview: Provides intergenerational family intake, assessment, information, consultation and referral, clerical support, data collection, analysis, backup for program supervisor, and reporting for the NYS Kinship Navigator Program.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Provides intake, assessment and consultation to kinship caregivers.
• Responds to consumer calls and requests for information using knowledge of resources
available to kinship caregivers across New York State.
• Identifies request requiring immediate assistance (i.e. safety issues or emergent basic
needs such as food, shelter or medical care).
• Answers the phone and relays messages; recognizes and handle crisis calls and other
• Types contracts, agreements, budget and statistics, as well as maintains an accurate and
accessible filing system.
• Researches information requests not found in database, in a timely manner and updates
database for future reference.
How to ApplyTo apply for this position please e-mail your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Return to Job Listings »