|Employer||Catholic Family Center|
|Rate / Salary||not listed|
QualificationsAssociates degree and one year prior experience working with refugees, displaced workers, or client intake are required. The equivalent combination of education and experience will be considered. Bilingual Spanish, Nepali, Burmese, Arabic or Somali preferred.
DescriptionCatholic Family Center is greater Rochester’s largest provider of comprehensive family services. Each year we assist thousands of our neighbors, relative and friends as they work to remain or become healthy, productive, participating members of our community. We serve all people regardless of religion, race, ethnicity, age ability or gender. Our programs work together to address the many issues of human need across all stages of life.
Overview: Administers all aspects of the client intake process.
• Assess clients’ eligibility for refugee employment services and maintains accurate records of assessments and eligibility status.
• Receive referrals from Case Managers and clients who are interested in enrolling in the program; schedule interpreters when necessary.
• Schedule intake appointments and make reminder phone calls to clients and interpreters.
• Conduct a thorough intake on clients, retrieving all information necessary for applications and any
additional information needed for Job Counselors.
• Completes all necessary documentation and ensures that all forms in need of client signatures are completed properly.
• Coordinates with community partner in referring clients to ESL classes if necessary.
• Enters all client data into required database systems prior to transferring the case to the Job Counselor.
How to ApplyTo apply for this position please e-mail your resume to email@example.com
Return to Job Listings »