Case Manager, Refugee Transition
|Employer||Catholic Family Center|
|Rate / Salary||not listed|
QualificationsBachelor’s degree in Social Work, Human Services or a related field and one year of Case
Management or Human Services experience is required. Experience with refugees, local refugee
service providers and fluency in a foreign language are preferred. The qualified candidate will be proficient with MS Office products and have exceptional communication skills. This position requires the selected candidate to have a valid New York State driver's license to travel for meetings.
DescriptionCatholic Family Center is greater Rochester’s largest provider of comprehensive family services. Each year we assist thousands of our neighbors, relative and friends as they work to remain or become healthy, productive, participating members of our community. We serve all peopleregardless of religion, race, ethnicity, age ability or gender. Our programs work together to address the many issues of human need across all stages of life.
Provides transitional services for refugees and other participants in the New York State
Refugee Resettlement Assistance Program.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Connects refugees with appropriate services to help them attain self-sufficiency in conjunction with other Agency staff as well as community partners.
• Provides screening and assessment services for potential program clients.
• Provides appropriate information in response to queries regarding program services.
• Screens potential clients, completes program applications and completes intakes for
• Conducts needs assessments services for all eligible clients.
• Provides referrals to appropriate department or community program.
• Maintains appropriate documentation of service provisions and enters and updates
client and program data into the New York State database.
How to ApplyTo apply for this position please e-mail your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Return to Job Listings »