Visit our Student How-To Page for video tutorials on Purple Briefcase.
Banner Programmer Analyst
|Employer||Upstate Door, Inc.|
|Rate / Salary||not listed|
QualificationsPosition Requirements - What we need from you:
• Undergraduate degree preferred
• Five or more years of end-user work experience in Banner
• Demonstrates a basic understanding of the consultant role in a managed services environment
• Demonstrates effective oral and written communication and presentation skills
• Has experience conducting standup presentations to small and large groups
• Good technical writing ability
• Ellucian Banner technical and functional experience
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ethnicity, gender, veteran status, or on the basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
SkillsComputer skills. Customer service skills. Detail oriented. Excellent communication skills. Excellent people skills. PC experience. Strong organizational skills.
DescriptionEllucian is a managed IT services provider that can serve as a full on-site IT department, as well as provide a range of IT services, and help augment IT support throughout an institution to help students achieve their goals. Ellucian works as an integral part of a client's IT organization and takes responsibility for specific functions including 24x7 help desk support, application hosting, and application management. Regardless of the support provided, Ellucian is ready to help an institution's IT department meet its service requirements and performance objectives.
The successful candidate will add value by:
• Accessing a variety of sources to gather information about Client's needs such as objectives, functions, features, and input and output requirements of the software.
• Analyzing Client problems and identifying solutions for routine problems independently.
• Participating in high level design and requirements definition processes.
• Creating/suggesting different workflow scenarios for improved performance.
• Documenting details of new features/business processes created.
• Assisting in creation of test plans.
• Actively contributing to the walk throughs and peer reviews of updates, changes.
• Establishing a network of Client and industry contacts for research, consultation and input.
• Owning problems within area of expertise and collaborating with co-workers throughout the company to resolve them.
•Identifying issues and improvement opportunities and actively contributing to the resolution of identified issues.
• Gathering, organizing, presenting and communicating procedural information for Client.
How to ApplyPlease submit your application to: TalentAcquisition@ellucian.com or apply on line at: http://www.ellucian.com/Job-Search/
Return to Job Listings »