SEM Field Service Engineer
|Employer||GenTech Scientific, Inc.|
|Location||Arcade, New York|
|Hours||40 hrs / week|
|Rate / Salary||Not listed|
Qualifications- Knowledge of JEOL SEM or TEM systems.
- Knowledge of GC, LC, MS and accessories and peripheral is helpful.
SkillsAbility to handle confidential material. Ability to work in a fast paced environment. Able to work independently. Computer skills. Customer service skills. Detail oriented. Excellent communication skills. Excellent people skills. PC experience. Strong math aptitude. Strong organizational skills.
Description- Operate analytical equipment, particularly electron microscopes, SEM and TEM.
- Electronics repair and troubleshooting.
- Test/operate to some degree JEOL Microscopes.
- Comprehensive technical understanding of electron microscope technology in the analytical equipment service industry.
- Operate/use industry-related test and measurement and any other industry-related equipment.
- Comprehensive understanding of present microscopy technology in the analytical service industry.
- Knowledge of Math – using formulas for Std. Deviation, calculator, etc.
- Competent use of Mechanical tools
- Will work in the office and shop
- Travel time to various client's labs/facilities to install, service or pick up/drop off equipment -
- Time will also be spent visiting customers, vendors and trade shows which may require travel by air or automobile.
- Maintain a strong commitment to Quality.
- Meets or exceeds customer expectations.
- Maintain a self-motivated, positive and outgoing attitude.
How to ApplyApply online at www.Jobs@gentechscientific.com
Return to Job Listings »