Visit our Student How-To Page for video tutorials on Purple Briefcase.
Junior Structural Designer
|Employer||Hatch Associates Consultants, Inc.|
|Rate / Salary||not listed|
Qualifications• Technical school diploma (structural)
• Knowledge of industry or regulatory standards, regulations and codes pertinent to the design and systems related to the project
• Proficient in the use of Bentley Microstation software packages
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• Good safety awareness
DescriptionOur Hatch Tampa, Florida has a career opportunity for a Junior Structural Designer. The designer will be part of an engineering team providing engineering services to large and small industrial chemical projects. Principal responsibility is for the production of Structural drawings in accordance with project requirements under the supervision of the Lead Structural Designer.
• Assist the Lead Structural Designer with the delivery of project requirements as they relate to scope, quantities, cost and schedule
• Produce and maintain technical and engineering drawings using Bentley Microstation software as required
• Perform conceptual layout work under the supervision of the Lead Structural Designer
• Develop design details
• Participation in formal engineering review processes
• Incorporate safety in design.
How to ApplyTo apply visit our website at www.hatch.ca/careers or send your resume in confidence to: Hatch, Human Resources, 3611 Queen Palm Drive, Tampa, Florida 33619
Return to Job Listings »