Visit our Student How-To Page for video tutorials on Purple Briefcase.
Teleaide Specialisst 1
|Employer||Visiting Nurse Service of Rochester|
|Hours||8:00 am - 4:30 pm|
|Rate / Salary||not listed|
Qualifications1. High school or GED diploma.
2. Excellent organizational skills and clerical accuracy.
3. Ability to work effectively in a fast paced, high volume environment.
4. Experience with personal computers and various software applications.
5. Mathematical aptitude.
6. Excellent verbal communication, telephone, and customer relation’s skills.
7. Knowledge of home health aide business, including third party billing helpful.
DescriptionAssists Teleaide Specialist in performing verification and problem resolution of the Teleaide / Contract Aide Scheduling; as well as other office duties.
Knowledgeable and able to perform all activities of the Teleaide Specialist II in her/his absence: Assists Teleaide Specialist in the activities to ensure accurate and timely verification and validation of all HHA visits:
1. Runs teleaide audit report and assigned visit report as needed.
2. Verifies manual timesheets against visits in McKesson scheduling system.
3. Works with PSCs to correct discrepancies.
4. Able to perform all activities defined in the VNSC Teleaide Process and Contract Agency Timesheet process.
5. Responsible for meeting expected deadlines in conjunction with IT and Payroll.
6. Assists HHAs with teleaide related questions.
7. Monitors dedicated time change line.
8. Works with HIM Department to provide teleaide documentation when needed.
Responsible on a daily basis for the following activities:
1. Assist Teleaide Specialist II with the completion of daily activities as needed.
2. Contacts HHAs as needed when manual timesheets are required.
3. Contacts patients to verify date and time of visits for manual timesheets.
4. Initiates phone calls to patients and families utilizing script to solicit customer feedback/satisfaction with service and completes call logs.
5. Collects any patient information regarding home care experience.
6. Refers any patient/family needs to supervisor, Director as appropriate.
7. Provides other job related services as necessary.
How to ApplyCall for an appointment: Professional Recruiter - Visiting Nurse Service of Rochester, (585) 787-2233 Ext. 8242. E-Mail Resume and Cover Letter to Professional Recruiter - Visiting Nurse Service of Rochester, email@example.com..
Return to Job Listings »