Visit our Student How-To Page for video tutorials on Purple Briefcase.
|Rate / Salary||not listed|
QualificationsA successful candidate will have a strong familiarity with radio broadcast and news operations, including maintenance of broadcast automation systems and studio equipment. Some experience with high power RF equipment and AM directional antenna systems, and strong Computer/IT skills is a definite plus.
• A working understanding of electronics, logic and switching circuits, technical troubleshooting and wiring practices.
• This position is service oriented requiring strong written and oral communication skills.
• You must be able to interact positively with technical and non-technical staff both independently and as a team member.
• Occasional early morning, night and weekend work is expected and must be on-call and available to respond 24/7.
• You must be able to climb ladders, work in small spaces, and have the ability to lift 50 pounds.
• Qualified candidates will also possess a valid state driver’s license, and have an excellent driving record.
• 2 years of Broadcast experience.
• Familiarity with IT/Networking and troubleshooting
DescriptionEntercom Buffalo/Rochester is accepting applications for a Broadcast Engineer. The position will be instrumental in the successful broadcast of numerous live, remote broadcasts of sports events (NHL, NFL, AAA Baseball), as well as full live broadcasts from various locations. Travel between Rochester and Buffalo is expected. This is a very dynamic position. You will need to be very flexible and ready to adapt to changes in schedule on very short notice. Working in a team environment with a positive attitude is a must.
How to ApplyTo apply for this position, please go to www.entercom.com and click on “Careers”. Entercom Buffalo is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Return to Job Listings »