Visit our Student How-To Page for video tutorials on Purple Briefcase.
Junior Electrical Designer
|Employer||Hatch Associates Consultants, Inc.|
|Rate / Salary||not listed|
Qualifications• Technical school diploma
• Ability to design in a 3D environment
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• Good safety awareness
DescriptionOur Tampa, Florida office has a career opportunity for a Junior Electrical Designer to work on various projects. Principle responsibility is of the production of electrical models and drawings in accordance with project requirements under the supervision of the Lead Electrical Designer.
• Produce and maintain technical and engineering drawings using 2D/3D CAD software as required
• Produce designs and drawings for electrical systems, i.e. motor control center schematic diagrams, protection block diagrams, cable schedules, single line drawings, power distribution layouts, general arrangement drawings and grounding/earthing designs
• Complete cable tray/rack routing and design 3D modeling
• Apply the requirements of IEC/IEEE/or local codes/standards as applicable to the respective project in executing electrical design work
• Check drawings prior to release
• Ensure coordination with designers and engineers of other disciplines
• Perform clash detection of models with other discipline models
• In conjunction with electrical engineering staff, produce detailed engineering drawings and documentation for identified
and approved concepts/projects
• Participation in formal engineering review processes
• Verify on-site condition and dimensions relating to existing facilities
How to ApplyE-Mail Resume and Cover Letter to Hatch, Human Resources, 3611 Queen Palm Dr, Tampa, FL 33619, email@example.com.
Visit our website at www.hatch.ca/careers.
Return to Job Listings »