Sales Promotion Coordinator
|Rate / Salary||not listed|
QualificationsExperience: Experience in the television broadcast industry a plus.
- Qualified candidate must have excellent attention to detail, be able to work independently and be an integral member of a team environment in a fast-paced setting.
- Must be able to develop and maintain exceptional relationships and have excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Must be highly proficient with PowerPoint and Adobe Photoshop.
DescriptionThe right candidate will work daily with Account Executives and Sales Management to help secure and retain business with potential and future clients. Oversee the execution of multi-media Sales and/or Promotion campaigns from concept to completion. Includes writing and producing commercials/promotional announcements, assisting with sales presentations, helping to develop and implement station promotional programs, building strong relationships with clients and agencies, advising clients on methods to integrate their multimedia marketing and engage in other sales activities as necessary. Coordinate with the Writer/Producer to make sure that sales projects are being handled promptly and expertly.
- Coordinate revenue generating projects between multiple internal departments (promotions staff, news, video producers, digital content).
- Ensure delivery of promised promotional assets to clients.
- Track all campaign elements from creation to deployment, and prepare summary reports.
- Responsible for on-air and online trafficking of all campaign components.
- Assist in writing television and online copy for campaign deliverables.
- Collaborate with key station personnel and managers to create/update custom sales materials.
How to ApplyPlease apply online by going to www.sbgi.net/employment; apply by 4/21/14.
Return to Job Listings »