|Hours||3 days per week, 8am-5pm, 2 afternoon shifts, 12pm-9pm and 2 Saturday mornings per month 8am-12pm.|
|Rate / Salary||$11-15/hr plus bonus oppurtunities|
QualificationsWe are looking for professional candidates with Customer Service/Sales/Collections experience that possess a strong work ethic, excellent telephone etiquette and the ability to work in a high-energy, fast-paced work environment.
Successful candidates should have:
• Stable work history, outstanding communication skills, telephone etiquette and excellent listening skills
• Positive attitude, strong work ethic, high energy and motivation to complete assigned tasks and goals
• The ability to multi-task & work in a fast-paced professional setting
• Typing and basic computer knowledge
• The ability to adapt to change
SkillsAbility to handle confidential material. Ability to work in a fast paced environment. Able to work independently. Computer skills. Customer service skills. Detail oriented. Excellent communication skills. Excellent people skills.
DescriptionEOS CCA is a national Accounts Receivable Management company headquartered in Norwell (MA) with regional offices in Brockton (MA), Chicago (IL), Dallas (TX), Denver (CO), Rochester (NY) and California. As part of the EOS Group, we enjoy an international presence with over 1200 employees across North America.
Continued growth in our Rochester office has opened up full-time opportunities for Collections Specialists in our Sallie Mae department, collecting on federally insured defaulted student loans. All levels of experience are welcome and paid training is provided. Professional dress is required and bilingual candidates are encouraged to apply!
EOS CCA rewards its employees with competitive wages (including monthly bonus incentives) and a full benefits package including paid holidays, paid time off, health/dental/vision/life/disability insurances, matching 401K and more!
Job Responsibilities include:
• Making outbound calls/Fielding inbound calls
• Negotiating repayment or administrative resolution of borrower account
• Updating consumers account information
• Clearly documenting call results
• Leaving messages for borrowers to call the office
• Using Internet tools to find consumers contact information (Skip tracing)
• Exceed minimum performance requirements
• Adhering to strict security policies and procedures (Federal and Agency Laws)
How to ApplyContact Josh Hamlin at 585-279-3026 for additional information. Interested candidates can apply online at our company career page at http://www.eos-cca.com/Careers/SearchforCareers.aspx. When applying please select job code 131.
Return to Job Listings »