Commercial Writer Producer / Video Director
|Rate / Salary||not listed|
You should have 2+ years of Creative Services experience in Broadcast environment, agency or post-production house; with a competitive spirit and be a strong team collaborator.
Must be able to develop and maintain exceptional relationships and have excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
Qualified candidate must have excellent attention to detail, be able to work independently and be an integral member of a team environment in a fast-paced setting.
DescriptionWork daily with Account Executives and Sales Management to help secure and retain business with potential and future clients by writing, producing and working with production staff to complete effective commercials and promotional announcements. Job includes servicing existing accounts, developing new business, assisting with sales presentations, helping to develop and implement station promotional programs, building strong relationships with clients and agencies, advising clients on methods to integrate their multimedia marketing and engage in other sales activities as necessary.
- Support Sales Management and Sales Staff in the generation and achievement of their established sales goals.
- Produce commercials and campaigns for direct clients: sales calls, concepts, production estimates, script writing, field directing shoots, directing edits and posting, follow up.
- Write and produce non-broadcast video presentations for sales promotions other station and client projects as needed.
- Meet with active and prospective clients to design and create quality commercial messages that will deliver a positive return on investment.
- Coordinate and provide direction to production staff and artists for sales projects, while effectively utilizing staff for best efficiency.
- Help sell, design and implement sales promotion campaigns to local direct and agency clients to secure a larger share of business.
- Work with sales staff in targeting non-traditional television users and develop new business.
- Cultivate relationships leading to station exclusivities.
- Represent the station and Sales Department
How to ApplyPlease apply online by going to www.sbgi.net/employment
Return to Job Listings »