Visit our Student How-To Page for video tutorials on Purple Briefcase.
|Rate / Salary||not listed|
QualificationsKnowledge and Skill:
- Advanced knowledge of payroll processing
- Intermediate Excel skills
- Understanding of Fair Labor standards as it applies to wage payments,
- Knowledge of State and federal taxes
Education and Experience:
REQUIRED: AAS degree with a minimum of 3 years payroll experience or the equivalent combination of education and experience. Multi-state and multi-company payroll processing experience is required.
AR and AP experience is preferred. Experience with Paylocity is preferred. Some HR knowledge is preferred.
DescriptionResponsible for day to day payroll processing. Will also provide support to the Accounting department in a clerical role. Position requires a high degree of accuracy across these functions, as well as extreme confidentiality.
- Maintains accurate payroll records (New hires, terminations, adds, and changes ) and processes regular bi-weekly payroll, and semi-monthly payroll.
- Processes monthly / annual incentive payments, including administration and reconciliation of employee benefit deductions and account funding required for vendor direct debits.
- May cut manual checks to comply with state requirements when an employee terminates.
- Maintains Earned Time off accrual balances, processes time taken and reconciles against available balance each pay cycle.
- Maintain individual employee records for communication and administration.
- Ability to deliver quality work with sustained high degree of accuracy using manually intensive processes
- Ability to handle multiple priorities under tight deadlines
- Must interact with employees at all levels of the organization to acquire information necessary to perform duties
- Must maintain knowledge of payroll laws, rules, and practices
- High degree of confidentiality with respect to employee and company information is required
- Ability to enter large volumes of data with a high degree of accuracy.
How to ApplyThose interested in applying should do so only on our company website at www.calero.com.
Return to Job Listings »