Invoice Specialist 1
|Rate / Salary||Not listed|
QualificationsExperience and Training required
• Must be 100% committed to best-in-class customer service.
• Must enjoy a fast-paced working environment and be proficient at rapid, accurate and complete data entry.
• Attention to detail and very strong organizational and analytical skills.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Previous experience in telecom billing, including knowledge of invoice formats, vendor contracts and CSR’s, a strong plus.
• Must be comfortable working in a technical environment, proficient with Microsoft Excel and able to work independently within a web-based application environment.
DescriptionJob Summary: Primarily responsible for the timely receipt, processing and loading of all telecom vendor invoices (both electronic and paper formats) into Calero Software LLC's (formerly Veramark) proprietary software platform for analysis.
Duties and Responsibilities of the job
• Tracks timely receipt of telecom invoices, identifying when invoices are not received and contacting vendor to obtain such invoices.
• Upon receipt, rapidly loads billing data into VeraSMART. This may be accomplished by conducting imports of electronic data formats, or by scanning and manually keying in data from paper invoices.
• Meets Service Level Agreement requirements for timely receipt and import of invoice data (usually within 3 – 5 business days).
• With direction and support, works with the vendor to resolve issues with manual and electronic invoice data.
• Works closely with other team members to ensure all of Calero's (Veramark’s) invoice management clients are receiving premium service and all service level agreements are being met.
• Communicates with Corporate Account Manager to identify and resolve outstanding issues including timely receipt of invoice information and invoice data entry issues.
Contact with Others
This position will regularly interface with clients, partners, vendors, and all levels of Veramark employees.
This position will regularly access billing data, and have access into data entry interfaces.
Must be able to work full time during normal office hours in Veramark’s Rochester, NY office.
How to ApplyThose interested in applying should do so only on our company website at www.calero.com.
Return to Job Listings »