Visit our Student How-To Page for video tutorials on Purple Briefcase.
|Employer||Catholic Family Center|
|Rate / Salary||not listed|
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Services or a related field and one year experience is required.
- Experience with housing service coordination is strongly preferred.
- This position requires the selected candidate to have a valid New York state driver's license with a driving record that is acceptable and in compliance with Agency guidelines. Reliable transportation required.
DescriptionOverview: Facilitates the placement of newly arrived refugees in suitable, decent and affordable homes.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Identifies suitable, appropriate and affordable homes for incoming refugee families
- Develops connections with new landlords, realtors and property managers and negotiates
terms of rental agreements
- Inspects new housing opportunities and ensures that homes are suitable, decent and
affordable according to program and agency guidelines
- Addresses new housing concerns and housing problems with landlords.
- Coordinates with program partners in preparing homes to be clean, furnished and otherwise
ready for new refugee families.
- Maintains documentation of housing arrangements and transmits paperwork to partners, landlords and resettlement staff according to prescribed timelines
- Coordinates housing issues with resettlement staff and other program related partners
How to ApplyTo apply for this position e-mail your resume to email@example.com
Return to Job Listings »