|Employer||Clover Patch Camp|
|Rate / Salary||$3600 stipend / 7 weeks|
|Status||Summer: full time|
SkillsAbility to handle confidential material. Ability to work in a fast paced environment. Able to work independently. Computer skills. Customer service skills. Detail oriented. Excellent communication skills. Excellent people skills. Strong organizational skills.
DescriptionThe Healthcare Coordinator provides oversight and administration for all health care needs of campers and staff.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
▪ Administer and safeguard all medications and provide treatments such as tube feedings, nebulizer treatments, etc.
▪ Provide care for minor illnesses and injuries, and secure higher-level assessment and care, as necessary
▪ Identify infectious diseases and implement plans to reduce the spread of infection
▪ Review and maintain health records as required for state and accreditation agencies
▪ Learn and follow through with safety regulations and emergency procedures
▪ Communicate with parents/guardians/advocates regarding camper health issues
▪ Establish and maintain appropriate routines including record keeping, accident/incident reports, managing and safeguarding medications, proper disposal of medical waste, utilizing approved standing orders, and routine inspections of infirmary
▪ Maintain a Health Care Log for treatments outside of routine care
Dates of Employment: June 8, 2014 – August 1, 2014
Salary: Seasonal LPNs are compensated with a stipend of $3,600 for the season (2 part-time training days plus 7 weeks of camping). Room & board provided, if needed.
How to ApplyVisit www.cfdsny.org/employment.aspx under the SEASONAL heading to apply online. Deadline: 5/1/14.
Return to Job Listings »