Visit our Student How-To Page for video tutorials on Purple Briefcase.
Case Manager, Refugee Young Adults
|Employer||Catholic Family Center|
|Rate / Salary||not listed|
QualificationsBachelor’s Degree in Social Work or Human Services with a minimum of two years of experience is required. The qualified candidate will have experience with refugees or young adults. The equivalent combination of education and experience will be considered.
DescriptionCatholic Family Center is greater Rochester’s largest provider of comprehensive family
services. Each year we assist thousands of our neighbors, relative and friends as they work to
remain or become healthy, productive, participating members of our community. We serve all people-regardless of religion, race, ethnicity, age ability or gender. Our programs work together to address the many issues of human need across all stages of life.
Provides intensive case management for newly-arrived refugee clients who are identified for the
Refugee Young Adult (RYA) Program.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Provides ancillary support ensuring that RYA participants received specialized assessment,
planning, referral and services available through the RYA program and its community partners.
• Conducts specialized intakes and assessments and develops, implements and monitors individualized service plans for education, employment and training.
• Provides direct individualized services and also group activities built around acculturation and
development of independent living skills.
• Delivers group activities fostering support and development among RYA participants.
• Facilitates regular group activities in areas of recreation, social support, instruction and
• Acts as community focal point in development and implementation of special initiatives, outreach and resources regarding refugee young adults.
How to ApplyTo apply for this position e-mail your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Return to Job Listings »