Local Sales Assistant
|Hours||Monday through Friday, 8:30 a.m.-5:30 p.m.|
|Rate / Salary||Not listed|
- Bachelor’s Degree strongly preferred with strong written and verbal communications skills.
- Organized to efficiently perform all aspects of the job including responsibilities covering multiple stations.
- Ability to work independently with minimum supervision and have strong problem solving skills.
- Detail-oriented and able to perform consistently, effectively and accurately under daily deadlines.
- Ability to develop and maintain client relationships with excellent interpersonal skills.
DescriptionThe local Sales Assistant assists the Sales Managers and Account Executives in the daily operation of sales department and is responsible for assisting in production of daily broadcast logs. This position is located at WHAM-TV station.
- Assist in production of daily broadcast logs, printing and distribution of reports, entering sales orders.
- Process and maintain incoming commercials and instructions.
- Contact agencies and account executives regarding missing commercial tapes and instructions.
- Work closely with agencies, advertisers, account executives and centralized traffic hub to make sure commercial copy is accurate.
- Spot placement and manipulation, with an emphasis on revenue maximization.
- Provide client contracts and spot placements as requested.
- Assist in reconciling contracts.
- Team environment including switchboard relief and backup responsibilities for other assistants.
How to ApplyPlease apply online by going to www.sbgi.net/employment by 4/24/14.
Return to Job Listings »