Visit our Student How-To Page for video tutorials on Purple Briefcase.
Financial Advisor (stockbroker trainee positions)
|Employer||Commerce One Financial|
|Rate / Salary||$50,000 / yr & 401K and Health|
SkillsAbility to handle confidential material. Ability to work in a fast paced environment. Detail oriented. Excellent communication skills. Excellent people skills. Strong organizational skills.
DescriptionWhat distinguishes highly successful people is their ability to capitalize on the right opportunity when it presents itself. The Financial Industry is growing and we are seeking self-motivated positive individuals to join our team!
Commerce One Financial is an established, full service brokerage firm located in Uniondale, NY, about 25 miles outside of NYC. We are currently accepting applications for a limited number of stockbroker trainee positions.
Whether consulting with their clients on how to best manage their funds or informing prospective clients on current market trends and potential investment opportunities, our brokers are consistently ahead of the curve.
Commerce One Financial offers an outstanding package which includes:
- Training and Sponsorship for your Series 7 and 63 licenses.
- Enrollment in our highly coveted and successful 3 month training program, learning the ins and outs of this intense, pressure-packed industry from our most successful senior brokers, who accelerated through the very same training program.
- Compensation while enrolled in the 3 month training program.
- $50,000 per year base salary upon completion of the training program with the option to choose 100% commission instead.
- A Fun and Exciting Environment (we are located in the Beautiful RXR Plaza -- across from Nassau Coliseum)
- Eligibility for our 401K retirement plan and Health Benefit Plan.
- A Plan to build your career in the Financial Services Industry!
As a Commerce One Stockbroker you can run your business, determine your compensation and redefine your future!
How to ApplyFor Immediate consideration, email your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Return to Job Listings »