Keep in Touch, Stay Connected, Get Involved, Give Back
Have you received your copy of The Forum? The Forum is Genesee’s alumni magazine which comes out in January and August each year. Let us know what you think and what you would like featured in the next issue. There is much good news to report at GCC!
- 33rd Annual Fashion Show “Ethereal” Saturday, April 26 at 3:00 and 7:00 p.m.
- GCC Fall Fest will be September 26 – 27, 2014
- Trek the Trail – Walkin’ n’ Talkin’ will be a part of Fall Fest Weekend and will take place Saturday, September 27
- Michelle Slawiak is the new Director of Campaign for the GCC Foundation
- GCC Cougar is getting a facelift! Sarah Hulburt-Emerson, who won the Cougar Facelift contest, anticipates graduating from GCC’s Digital Art program this summer.
- Terry George ’03 men’s basketball head coach has been named 2013-14 National Junior College Athletic Association (NJCAA) Division II Region III Coach of the Year. Congratulations Coach!
- GCC’s 46th annual Commencement Ceremony is Sunday, May 18, 2014.
- Genesee Promise Plus provides summer scholarships for up to two courses for:
- GLOW area High School Juniors / Rising Seniors
- Glow area 2014 high school graduates
- New Adult College Students who have never attended college before
We hope this website will be a great resource for you to keep you updated on the College programs, events, and accomplishments. If we can be of help, or if you have any questions or comments, please feel free to contact the Alumni Office at email@example.com.