- GCC Help Desk (1-866-614-5004 Toll Free)
- How to Sync Network and Genesis Accounts
- Library Account Information
- GCC's Online Learning website
- Open SUNY Help Desk
- Wireless Information
- Mobile Access Guide
Computer Use Policies:
Library workstations, both pc and laptop, in the Batavia Campus library provide access to the Internet, Microsoft Office software, and other educational software. A variety of printing and downloading options are available at these workstations.
The library is a Wireless Zone. Laptop and other portable computing devices can connect to the GCC wireless network, and have access to the Internet. See the Information Desk for configuration information.
Generally, library workstations are available on a first-come, first-served basis. At busy times, however, the following academic use priorities are applied so as to ensure students' fair access to resources:
- GCC students have priority at all library workstations.
- The primary purpose of all library workstations is for academic research and coursework.
- Non-researchers may be asked to yield a workstation to users with academic research needs.
Computers with Internet access for students are also available in the Student Resource Center Lab (T207) in the Conable Technology Building (Batavia campus), and at each Campus Center.