College Website Down for Maintenance Monday 7/3
June 30, 2017
Please note that the Library's web pages will be down most of the day on Monday for college-wide system maintenance. Here's more information from Cindy Delmar, Director of Computer Services:
COMPUTER SERVICES MAINTENANCE NOTICE: Internet Upgrade Service Monday, July 3, 8:00 AM - 6:00 PM
There is a planned upgrade to Internet hardware and software (Check Point Firewall) on Monday. This will impact wired access to the Internet in Batavia and all Campus Centers.
Systems impacted will be:
- Self Service Banner (SSB)
- Any sites supported at SUNY (i.e. Degree Works)
- Library (including the catalog and journal databases)
- Genesis and Blackboard. We are planning to route access to Genesis/Blackboard via a disaster site at our Dansville Campus. Access will only be available via wireless on campus OR from a non-GCC remote location.
- Genesee Website – external access to the website will point to a status page, stating that maintenance work is being performed.
Thank you for your patience.