How to Get Started
Our online courses are open for our campus-based students and also for non-matriculated students who wish to transfer GCC course credit to another college.
- Apply to GCC or fill out a registration form:
- A notice will be emailed to you with registration instructions and/or registration status (Genesis Userid will be in email)
- Register for Classes
- Register for classes online in Genesis
- NOTE: Students must be registered on or before the first day of online classes; late registrations are not permitted.
- Plan Out Your Finances
- After receiving GCC account info, check your GCC Email Account Once you have successfully registered for your online courses in Genesis, Computer Services will establish your student email account based on your Genesis Userid.
- Order your Textbooks.
- Access your courses online in GenESIS.